Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Club Inducts Peter Freeman, Our Newest Member!



President Joe introduces Peter Freeman to the membership as the Club's newest member.  Peter first joined Rotary in 1983 in South Africa and eventually moved to the Washington, DC area where he worked for the World Bank and remained active in Rotary until 2009.  He and his family recently moved to the Palmyra area.  He is a two-time Paul Harris Fellow and has been actively committed to Rotary for many years.

Welcome, Peter! 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fellow Rotarians

    I am so pleased to have joined your club and will do my best to continue to uphold the principles of the four way test which I think is an excellent code to live by.

    Please bear with me if I do not fully participate in the club activities until December, but I am leaving for South Africa for two weeks next Saturday, and after a one week return to Virginia, the World Bank is sending me on a mission to East Africa to evaluate transport projects for the whole of November (I will even miss Thanksgiving). However, I will try and do a couple of "make-ups".

    I am looking forward to getting to know you all better as soon as I am able.

    Yours in Rotary

    Peter

    ReplyDelete